Thailand’s premier security partner to ensure airport safety
Guardforce Aviation Security Co., Ltd is Thailand’s leading provider of specialist aviation security services, offering experience, professionalism and ISO certified quality in our services. Beside Suvarnabhumi Airport, currently we have operations in Udon Thani Airport, Trang Airport, Sakon Nakhon Airport, Samui Airport, Surat Thani Airport and Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport offering different services.
The extensive aviation services offered by Guardforce Thailand include:
- Check-in Area – observe unattended items, suspicious behavior of passengers and carry out security baggage search upon airlines’ requests
- Airport pass issuing at Thailand airports – issue Security Pass Permits for all airport workers and visitors
- Travel documents check – check the validity of documentation against travel restrictions imposed on the passenger by the authorities in the transit or destination country and also passport and boarding pass reconciliation at the boarding gate to prevent any potential immigration fines
- Airport Checkpoint operations – operate X-ray machines / Explosives Detection Systems (EDS), Walk-through / Hand-held Metal Detector, Explosives Trace Detector (ETD) to screen and identify weapons, explosives, disallowed and unidentified items, as well as dangerous, forbidden and suspicious objects
- Airport Control room monitoring – monitor the airport environment and individuals via CCTV systems to look out for unattended luggage or belongings, and keep track of and take action against thefts or potential terrorist acts within the airport precinct
- Baggage Search service – detect LAGs, weaponsand explosivespotentially concealed in passengers’ baggage
- Apron & Ramp area search – search airport apron & ramp area prior to aircrafts’ arrival; observation, control and ID verification while aircraft is parked; observeoff-loading of baggage and cargo compartment; screen cleaners, other service personnel and their equipment entering / exiting an aircraft.
- Aircraft dooraccess – control access to the aircraft, verify the airport security permit and record each personnel entering /exiting the aircraft
- Baggage Make up Area – continuously monitor the loading and unloading of baggage to prevent unauthorised access to the passengers’ baggage and provide security escort of baggage containers to / from the aircraft.
- Catering security – monitor all phases of catering assembly – inspect food, beverages, and catering equipment prior to loading into catering vehicles and perform inspection of catering vehicles. Monitor and inspect the catering operations to prevent the introduction of weapons, explosives, and / or other deadly dangerous or unsafe items into the air transportation system through airline catering operations
- Cargo escort – escort all cargo shipment to the aircraft throughout the loading process; ensure valuable shipments are in good condition, and report damage to the shippers and appropriate authorities
- Operate “IPF” (Inadmissible Passenger Facility) – provision of secure facility, food and bedding for inadmissible passengers at Don Mueang International Airport
More Services: Airport Services | Left Luggage Service | Aviation Security Training